I don’t often smile because I have crooked teeth, do you have options to help straighten my smile?
Yes, we do! At Beach Cities Dental Group, Oxnard cosmetic dentist Dr. Georgia Haddad offers comprehensive, effective dental services to help align your crooked teeth. We create tailored treatment plans to help keep your teeth straight and bright.
Dr. Haddad does offer a comprehensive dental exam to evaluate your bite for signs of complex dental concerns. We provide a full range of dental treatments to ensure that your results will not only improve the aesthetics of your smile, but also support your long term oral health.
Why Straighten Crooked Teeth?
Crooked teeth and a misaligned bite can be more than just a cosmetic concern. Crooked teeth can cause a variety of dental issues affecting your overall dental health including:
- More prone to tooth decay
- Bite disorders
- Cracked or chipped teeth
Although the cosmetic aspect of crooked teeth is important, understanding the effects crooked teeth can have on your overall oral health is equally as important. Crooked teeth can make it difficult to brush and floss the teeth properly, making your teeth more prone to developing gum disease. When the teeth are not making proper contact due to misalignment, uneven biting forces can lead to wear and damage. Dr. Haddad works with patients of all ages to help them achieve optimal oral health with a straighter, healthier smile through effective, personalized dentistry.
Treatment Options For Crooked Teeth
At Beach Cities Dental Group, we take great pride in providing a variety of services to help treat patients with dental concerns. During an assessment of your teeth, Dr. Haddad will thoroughly examine your teeth and develop a personalized plan to straighten your teeth and improve dental health. As a full-service dental office, Beach Cities Dental Group offers:
- Orthodontics– we provide comprehensive orthodontic treatments for patients of all ages. Dr. Haddad offers traditional orthodontics, early treatment for patients as young as 7 as well multiphase treatment plans and Invisalign for Teens and adults.
- Invisalign-one of the most common treatments for crooked teeth. Invisalign uses virtually invisible aligners to gently realign the teeth.
- Dental Bonding– Can help restore and reshape a tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers– Can help close gaps without the use of braces. Veneers can also help the appearance of discolored teeth.
Schedule A Consultation
Want to learn more about straightening crooked teeth with or without braces? Please feel free to schedule a consultation with Oxnard, CA cosmetic dentist Dr. Georgia Haddad. Schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 805-716-2096.