Dr. Georgia Haddad and the dental care team at Beach Cities Dental Group place the safety and welfare of our patients at the highest priority. Our goal is to provide state of the art dental care in a safe environment that minimizes the risk of infection or exposure to germs. From the front desk to our dentist’s chairs, we incorporate advanced technology and recommended practices to safeguard your health during your visit with us. We maintain an ongoing commitment to biosafety and the most rigorous infection control protocols.
COVID-19: infection control protocols
To prevent the spread of infection and ensure that anyone working in or visiting our dental office is healthy we have instituted new measures for screening and decontaminating surfaces. Patients can expect:
- A phone call 2 days before your visit for a health screening questionnaire.
- temperature check upon arrival with a digital thermometer.
- Pulse ox reading upon arrival.
- Second round of health screening questions at the time of your visit.
- Masks are to be worn when entering, exiting and moving about the office.
- Hand sanitizer to be used upon arrival.
Technology for Infection Prevention
We have added new technologies and incorporate a range of methods daily to clean, disinfect, and protect.
- We have 10 UV filtration units strategically placed throughout the office.
- We use Isolite high vacuum systems whenever performing any aerosol producing procedures.
- We disinfect every room with the highest quality biosafety materials.
- All staff will use PPE at all times.
- We fog the office every night with HOCL mist to make sure every inch of surface is covered and sanitized.