Suffering from missing teeth can be detrimental to a patient’s confidence and the overall health of their teeth. Missing teeth are usually a symptom of a more complex dental problem. It is important for patients to get treated as soon as possible to avoid any other complex dental issues. Oxnard, CA cosmetic and restorative dentist Dr. Georgia Haddad understands that each patient is different and treats each patient with personalized, comprehensive dental care. At Beach Cities Dental Group, we offer a full range of dental services under one roof at our Oxnard, CA dental office.
Reasons For Missing Teeth
It is important to replace missing teeth as soon as possible to avoid problems like infection. Patients can lose teeth from complex dental issues like tooth decay, dental trauma, and gum disease. When teeth are not adequately treated over time, the teeth can become weakened and eventually fall out. Regularly visiting Dr. Haddod for routine cleanings and biannual comprehensive exams can help prevent the loss of your teeth.
Some patients lose teeth to dental trauma like sports related injuries. We often stress the importance of keeping your teeth protected during sports to maintain your smile. It is important to protect the teeth, mouth, and gums to help avoid complex dental issues. We do offer appliances like mouth guards to help protect your teeth while in action.
Treatments Options For Missing Teeth in Oxnard, CA
We are a full ranged dental office in Oxnard, CA, focused on providing the best options to solve your oral health care needs. Some of the dental treatments we offer patients who are missing teeth include:
- Dental implants can help secure dental bridges and dentures, providing a stable foundation for your missing teeth replacement. Some of the benefits of dental implants are:
- Long lasting
- Matches natural teeth
- Prevent jawbone shrinkage that may occur after losing a tooth
- Does not require the use of neighboring teeth
- Dental Bridges can replace several consecutive teeth. They are secured by an either a dental implant or a natural tooth, secured by a dental crown.
- Dentures can help replace the bottom of top arch of your teeth. Dr. Haddod also offers implant secured dentures, which provide patients with a permanent, long lasting solution to their missing teeth.
During a consultation, your mouth, teeth, and gums will be thoroughly examined. Once your teeth and mouth are reviewed, Dr. Haddad will work with you to determine the best option to restore your smile.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are searching for an experienced cosmetic and restorative dentist in Oxnard, CA, schedule an appointment online or call us. Dr. Georgia Haddad welcomes new patients and will work with you to develop a plan that is right for you.