At Beach Cities Dental Group, cosmetic dentistry goes beyond the aesthetics of your smile. Cosmetic dental concerns often develop from functional oral health concerns. Oxnard, CA cosmetic dentist Dr. Georgia Haddad takes a comprehensive approach to all cosmetic concerns by identifying and addressing the root of the problem to better support and sustain a healthy oral foundation. We address cosmetic concerns with the same priority as other dental issues to avoid further damage to the health of your smile.
Offering a full range of cosmetic dentistry treatments, Dr. Haddad utilizes her natural artistic vision, advanced education, diverse experience, and state-of-the-art dental technology to provide her patients with a stable, comfortable, and gorgeous smile.
Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry in Oxnard, CA
Cosmetic dentistry should be conducted on a stable and healthy oral foundation. Dr. Haddad takes the time with every patient to evaluate the condition of your oral health and identify any underlying concerns that can impact the integrity of your results or your overall physical well-being.
Common concerns such as worn and damaged teeth can sometimes be the warning sign of an undiagnosed dental problem or health concern. Our goal is to help you achieve the smile you desire while ensuring that your results will last and support your overall health.
Common Cosmetic Dental Concerns:
- Discolored teeth
- Missing teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Misshapen teeth
For patients suffering from fear and dental anxiety, we provide sedation dentistry. Sedation dentistry allows patients to feel completely relaxed while remaining awake during their dental procedures. All patients deserve a beautiful and healthy smile and should not avoid dental care due to a fear of the dentist, and dental tools. Sedation dentistry can help patients overcome their fear so they too can improve the health and appearance of their smile.
Cosmetic Treatments & Procedures at Beach Cities Dental Group
- Porcelain Veneers: Getting a dental veneer is a very common cosmetic procedure used to repair damaged teeth. Dental porcelain mimics your natural tooth enamel.
- Invisalign: Clear aligners have become so popular due to their ease of use. Invisalign is the original clear aligner system for straightening crooked teeth and addressing bite issues like underbite and overbite.
- Dental Implants: When you have missing teeth, you tend to hide your smile. Dental implants will provide you with a tooth restoration that looks natural next to your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding: Do you have a chipped tooth that is affecting your appearance, but you don’t know what to do about it? Consider tooth bonding as a temporary fix until you know which restoration you want.
- White Dental Fillings: When you need your cavities filled, your dentist can offer white dental fillings for cosmetic reasons. White fillings are ideal for teeth in your smile zone.
- Teeth Whitening: What kind of cosmetic dentist doesn’t provide teeth whitening? This is one of our most popular treatments requested at Beach Cities Dental Group.
Why Choose Beach Cities Dental Group for Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures?
Dr. Haddad provides patients with comprehensive oral health exams and personalized treatment plans for the most predictable and lasting results. Dr. Haddad has over 15 years of hands-on experience improving smiles and remains dedicated to advancing her expertise in cosmetic dentistry.
She is a graduate of the Kois Center, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and is committed to the highest standard of care for the benefit of her patients. As an AACD dentist in Oxnard, Dr. Haddad stays current on the latest techniques, materials, and technology in order to provide effective and lasting cosmetic dentistry. Read our reviews to see why patients choose us!
Schedule A Cosmetic Consultation
If you are interested in improving the overall aesthetics of your smile, contact our Oxnard, CA dentist office at (805) 312-9164. Cosmetic dentistry from the right dentist can restore your confidence and improve your overall oral health for years to come. Our office serves patients from Oxnard, Camarillo, Ventura, and many surrounding areas. Contact our office today, or schedule a consultation online anytime.